Do you want a cheesecake that tastes like it just came out of the restaurant? We love cheesecake, and we know a lot of other people do too. This cheesecake is perfect for those extra special occasions when you need something extra special to surprise someone with. We found the perfect recipe to make the most amazing white chocolate raspberry cheesecake in the history of cheesecakes! We hope you love it just as much as we did!
- 1 cup of chocolate chip cookie crumbs
- 3 tbsp. Of white sugar
- ¼ cup of melted butter
- 1 (8 oz.) package of frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp. Of white sugar
- 2 tbsp. Corn starch
- ½ cup of water
- 2 cups of white chocolate chips
- ½ cup of half and half cream
- 3 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup of white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. Of vanilla extract
- Get a medium bowl. Mix in the melted butter, 3 tablespoons of sugar, and the melted butter. In a nine inch spring pan press the mixture down on the bottom.
- Get a saucepan and combine the water, raspberries, cornstarch, and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Bring it a boil and let it boil for five minutes. Strain the sauce in a mesh restrainer to take out the seeds (or leave them in if you desire.)
- Bring the oven up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Allow it to preheat for 10-20 minutes. Place a metal bowl over simmering water. Add in the half and half with the white chocolate chips. Mix it together until all the chocolate chips have melted.
- Get large bowl and combine the ½ cup of sugar and cream cheese. Add the eggs in one at a time until they are smooth. Next, blend in the melted white chocolate and vanilla. Pour only half of the batter over the crust in the pan. Spoon in only three tablespoons of the raspberry sauce into the batter. Go ahead and pour in the remainder of the cheesecake batter into the spring form pan. Spoon another 3 tablespoons over the top. Be sure to swirl the batter around with a knife.
- Bake for an hour. Once you remove the cheesecake from the oven allow it cool before placing plastic wrap over the pan. Place the cheesecake in the fridge for eight hours. Serve it with the remainder of the raspberry sauce you made earlier.
While it seems a little complicated to make this cheesecake. It really isn’t. It’s mostly just a lot of preparation and small things mixed together. There will be a bit of a mess after you make the cheesecake. Be sure to clean up after you’re done! Once the cheesecake is done in the fridge you can serve it up anyway you want too. You can even save it for yourself and have a slice every now and again.