Are you in the mood for some delicious cheesecake? Cheesecake is probably one of the best desserts out there you could ever eat. We know many people enjoy it. If you’re interested in making your own cheesecake for a special celebration or just because you want some. We found the perfect recipe for an Irish Cream and Chocolate Cheesecake. It’s sweet, perfect, and absolutely delicious.
- 1 cup toasted pecan, cooled and crushed
- 2 cups Oreo Cookie crumbs
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 6 tbsp. Of melted butter
- 2 ½ lb. Of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 2/3 cup of sugar
- 5 eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup of Irish Cream
- 1 tbsp. Of vanilla
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
Coffee Cream Topping
- 1 cup of chilled whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. Of sugar
- 1 tsp. Of instant coffee powder.
- For the crust ingredients. Be sure to mix them all together. Press them into a 10” spring pan and the sides are at least one inch high. Bake at 325 Fahrenheit for ten minutes.
- For the filling ingredients you’re going to want to beat the cream cheese by hand or with an electric mixer until it has a smooth consistency.
- Add the sugar in in small increments until it’s blended in. Add the eggs in as well, but only one at a time. Next, blend in the vanilla and Irish cream.
- Sprinkle half of the chocolate chips on the crust. Add the remaining chocolate chips to the filling.
- Bake the filling at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for an hour and a half. When it comes out it should be a golden brown and have a spring in the center. Place the pan on the bottom rack in the oven while its baking so it stays moist. Allow the cake to cool when you take it out.
- For the coffee cream topping mix all the ingredients together. Once the cake is cooled apply the topping to the cake. You can add decorations like chocolate curls if you so desire.
This probably one of the easiest cheesecakes you will ever find to make. It’s moist, creamy, and even has a bit of a spring to it. Cheesecake is also one of those cakes where everyone is asking for another slice too. The best part about being able to make a cake in the convenience of your own home. You completely control what you put into the cake. Since it’s so moist you don’t have to worry about the cake being dry and crumbly.
You can also decorate the cake anyway you like. If you want to add a different type of frosting on top you can. You can even add different decorations too if you’re in the mood too. Feel free to make changes to this recipe if you want too. Experiment and see what you come up with!